Lamden is a blockchain development company that focuses on financial applications to streamline business processes. We target middle to upper market financial firms in North America and sell them our proprietary blockchain platform and business automation services.
You’ll be part of a small but brilliant team that brings Blockchain technology and business process reengineering to real customers developing state of the art solutions customized for every company and its business. Our extraordinary technology will benefit people and help many companies become more productive and focused on their strengths while covering their technology needs.
Lamden is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Sales Development Lead
We are seeking a first Sales hire at Lamden for B2B segment, so you will be a key member of our team reporting directly to company leadership. You will be responsible for identifying prospective business customers and educating them about Lamden products, prospecting, qualifying and developing qualified leads in order to support the growth or our business. If you’re excited about helping companies to benefit from new technology and optimize their existing business practices, looking for an opportunity to join a stellar B2B start-up team and take all responsibility delivering value and result, then this role is your natural fit.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and support a strong funnel of sales, develop best practices to identify prospective clients utilizing best sales practices you choose
- Start from lead generation and proceed to demo stage and actual deal articulating value proposition, dealing with objections and developing relationships
- Identify key client’s stakeholders and their expectations, create a strategy to exceed their expectations and develop strong relationships
- Support all communication and set-up meetings with qualified prospective clients
- Identify key objections and develop propositions to enhance our product and value proposition
- Work closely with other team members to identify product strength and ways of its promotion to prospective clients
- Meet and exceed sales goals as set by the company management
- A./B.S. degree
- 3-5+ years of experience in B2B Tech Sales Development, Lead Generation and actual Sales
- Prior experience in the financial space selling software services
- Understanding of the business departments, product lifecycles, and inefficiencies of the financial industry
- Strong sales aptitude and fundamental understanding of the sales process
- Demonstrated strong skills in qualifying prospects
- Proven track record achieving measurable sales goals
- Sound tech-savvy, business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Knack for identifying and understanding customer pain then presenting right solutions which cure that pain
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with senior level executives
- No trepidation about speaking live with prospects and ability to build successful client relationships and overcome objections/rejections
- Ability to work independently in ambiguity
Even better if you have:
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM and other sales automation tools
- Ability to thrive in an early-stage startup environment with an ever-evolving product
- Passion and desire to work in a startup culture and directly impacting the growth of the company
- Experience at a fast-paced startup
- Passion for technology and how it changes our lives
- interest to Blockchain technology
Job Type: Full-time, Contract, this position has a mix of base salary and incentive compensation.
If you are interested, send your resume to [email protected]